The website [www.ezlife.in] is a service provided by EZ Life Retail Pvt. Ltd. which has its registered office at 404 Kapurwala Building, 218-220 Samuel Street, Mumbai 400 003, Maharashtra, India. EZ Life Retail Pvt. Ltd. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, “EZ Life” or "we" or "us"), respect your privacy concerns about. This Policy describes the types of personal information we collect, handle, store, use & share and the choices you can make about our information collection, storage, use and disclosure.
Also, we describe the measures we take to protect the security of the information.
We display the information regarding how you can contact us about our privacy practices.
The term “personal information” refers to any information by which you or the device you are using to connect to the Internet can be identified.
I. INFORMATION COLLECTION
We may obtain personal information about you from various sources, including this website and other EZ Life websites (this includes any information that you may provide :
- while registering as a member,
- engaging in transactions,
- searching products and / or services, etc.), mobile applications, when you call or email us or communicate with us through social media, or when you participate in chats, forums, opinion polls, surveys, bulletin boards, discussion boards or in events or other promotions. We also may obtain information about you from our parent, affiliate or subsidiary companies, business partners and other third parties.
The types of personal information we may obtain include (but not limited to):
- Your contact information (name, postal and email address, phone number, mobile number, Twitter handle, Instagram handle, etc.)
- Contact information of friends or other people you would like us to contact
- Username and password for the account you may establish on our sites
- Your billing address
- Your shipping information (including the shipping address and phone number) or shipping information of other people to whom purchases have been shipped at your request
- Demographic information (such as age, gender, birth date and anniversary date)
- Information you provide by interacting with us through social media, including photographs, images, etc.
- Location information, such as the real-time geographic location of the device on which you install our mobile applications
- Shopping behaviour, preferences, record of the purchases you make on our websites and product searches conducted by you
- Other details that you may submit to us or that may be included in the information provided to us by third parties (for e.g. updated delivery addresses provided by our carriers, etc.)
In addition, when you visit our websites or use our mobile applications, we may collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies.
What is a ‘cookie’? A 'cookie' A 'cookie' is a message given to a web browser by a web server. The browser stores the message in a text file. The message is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
We also may use third-party website analytics tools (such as Google) that collect information about visitor traffic on our sites and mobile applications. The information we may collect by automated means includes:
- the devices our visitors use to access the Internet (such as the IP address and the device, browser and operating system type)
- URLs that refer visitors to our sites
- Dates and times of visits to our sites
- Information on actions taken on our sites (such as page views and site navigation patterns)
- A general geographic location (such as country and city) from which a visitor accesses our websites
- Search terms that visitors use to reach our sites
II. INFORMATION USAGE
We may use the information we obtain about you to:
- Register you for membership at our websites and manage & maintain your account on the sites
- Provide products or services you request
- Process, validate, confirm, verify, deliver and track your purchases (including by processing payment card transactions, arranging shipping and handling returns, refunds and contacting you about your orders, including by telephone)
- Maintain record of the purchases you make on our sites
- Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support
- Communicate with you about our products, services, offers, events and promotions, and offer you products and services we believe may be of interest to you
- Enable you to communicate with us through our blogs, social networks and other interactive media
- Publish your testimonials about EZ Life, including on our websites and blogs, and on social networks (if we choose to publish your testimonial, we will include only your first name, last name initial and city)
- Manage your participation in our events and other promotions
- Tailor our products and / or services to suit your personal interests and the manner in which visitors use our sites, applications and social media assets
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business and the products and / or services we offer
- Analyse and enhance our marketing communications and strategies (including by identifying when emails sent to you have been received and read)
- Analyse trends and statistics regarding visitors’ use of our sites, mobile applications and social media assets and the purchases visitors make on our sites
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorised transactions, claims & other liabilities and manage risk exposure, including but not limited to by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorised users
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards and our policies
We may combine the information we collect with publicly available information and information we receive from our parent, affiliate or subsidiary companies, business partners and other third parties. We may use that combined information to enhance and personalise your shopping experience with us, to communicate with you about products, services and events that may be of interest to you, for other promotional purposes, and for other purposes described in this section.
We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific Policy at the time of collection.
III. SHARING OF INFORMATION
These service providers are not authorised by us to use or disclose your personal information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
We also may disclose information about you
- if we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order)
- in response to a request by law enforcement authorities for the purposes of verification of identity, prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences or
- when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
You may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us or object at any time on legitimate grounds to the processing of your personal information. We will apply your preferences going forward. In some circumstances, withdrawing your consent to EZ Life’s use or disclosure of your personal information will mean that you cannot take advantage of certain EZ Life offerings or site features.
You may direct EZ Life not to share your personal information with our business partners for those partners’ own purposes. To do so, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also choose not to receive any marketing and promotional email / SMS communications from us by clicking the unsubscribe link in the marketing emails or through your preferences section on the online account you may have established on our sites.
Geo-Location information and cookies generated and / or collected when using our sites and / or applications on any device, can be changed / adjusted / removed by you by contacting your service provider or device manufacturer or disabling cookies (as the case may be).
If you wish to opt-out and / or terminate all communications with us, you can do so by terminating your account with EZ Life. For the same, send us request at email@example.com.
IV. DATA PROTECTION, STORAGE & TRANSFER
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to assist us in protecting the personal information we collect against accidental, unlawful or unauthorised destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. For example, we use Secure Sockets Layer encryption to protect certain of your purchase information while in transit.
Since no electronic transmission of information can be entirely secure, we can not guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard personal information will never be defeated or fail, or that those measures will always be sufficient or effective.
To protect yourself, you should safeguard your EZ Life account user name and password and not share that information with anyone. You should also sign off your account and close your browser window when you have finished your visit to our sites.
We never ask for your EZ Life account user name or password via email and / or telephone call.
Your personal information may be processed outside of the country in which are you are located. The countries in which we process the information may not have the same data protection laws as the country of your location. We will protect your personal information as described in this Policy.
EZ Life requires registered users of the sites to be at least eighteen (18) years of age. In the event of us finding out any user being under prescribed age, we reserve the right to delete and / all personal information that the user may have provided to us.
V. ONLINE ADVERTISING & LINKS
Our websites may contain links to other sites for your convenience and information. These sites may be operated by companies not affiliated with EZ Life. Linked sites may have their own privacy policies, which you should review if you visit those websites. We are not responsible for the content of any websites not affiliated with EZ Life, any use of those sites, or those sites’ privacy practices.
VI. POLICY UPDATES
This policy may be updated periodically and without any prior Policy to you to reflect changes in our personal information practices. We will post a prominent Policy on our sites to notify of any changes to our policy.
VII. CONTACT US